Aputure LS C300D on Aputuren tehokkain valaisin
The Aputure LS C300d is the biggest and brightest light we’ve ever made. Winner of several awards (including Best Lighting Product at NAB), the LS C300d is a game changing COB light, boasting extremely powerful output, an advanced cooling system, portable build, and a TLCI rating of over 96.
The LS C300d is the brightest LED light in the Light Storm series. Boasting an impressive 48000 lux @ 0.5m with its included reflector, it can also reach an incredible 142000 lux @ 0.5m with our fresnel mount (with camera settings set to f/36, 1/200 shutter, and ISO 800). This level of illumination is approximately equivalent in output to that of a traditional 2k tungsten or 400w HMI.
Shining bright at 5500K, the LS C300d casts a powerful light that is both natural looking and pristine in color 1. The LS C300d features not only a CRI rating of 95+, but a TLCI rating of 96+, allowing for extremely precise color accuracy making it perfect for broadcast video, photography, television production, and studio filmmaking.
- High Color Rendering: CRI ≥95, TLCI ≥96, CQS >95
- LS C300d + Reflector: 48000lux (0.5m), 11000 lux (1m), 2800 lux (2m)
- LS C300d + Fresnel(Flood): 87500lux (0.5m), 26400lux (1m), 7000lux (2m)
- LS C300d + Fresnel(Spot): 142000lux (0.5m), 40000lux (1m), 10500lux (2m)
- Color Temperature: 5500K±200K
- Power Input: ≤300W
- Radio Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Cooling Mode: Active Cooling
- Channels: 1/2/3
- Groups: A/B/C/D
- Remote Range: ≤150m
- 343.5*305.9*186.3mm (Light)
- 375.0*118.7*48.1mm (Controller boxA /A-Mount)
- 375.0*118.7*59.6mm (Controller boxA /V-Mount)
- 286.1 *144.7*42.0mm （vertical U-frame /Controller box B）
- Weight: 2.1Kg