Connect HDMI to USB adapter
Atomos Connect HDMI to USB adapter on simppeli ja halpa työkalu videokaappaukseen ja striimauksen tueksi
Connect, Convert, Stream
Atomos Connect is a HDMI to USB converter that allows you to take 4K (up to 30p), HD (up to 60p) or 720p (up to 60p) sources and output the same resolution and frame rate up to a maximum of 1080p60 ready for connection to the USB input on a computer and out to your choice of streaming platform.
Simply connect the HDMI output of your favorite camera, console or Atomos monitor recorder and you’re ready to go LIVE! The Connect 4K automatically converts your input to thewidely supported USB Video Class (UVC) standard.
Supported by any CDN/Social platform that supports UVC:Skype, MS Teams, Zoom, Twitch, Youtube & many more
To successfully connect, your computer requires application including OBS, StreamLabs OBS, Wirecast or X-Split for enhanced streaming.
- HDMI (Type-A) Input supporting up to 4K 30p
- USB (Type-A) Output supporting up to 1080p 60
- Enables capture and streaming of the HDMI input to the host computer
- Compatible with all major streaming applications and platforms and enables the HDMI input to appear as a webcam.
- Warranty: 1 Year
- 1 x Atomos Connect HDMI to USB Converter
- 1 x User manual