Atomos Shinobi 7 HDR-monitori
Shinobi 7 on kevyt ja kirkas monitori samoilla ominaisuuksilla, kuin alkuperäinen Atomos Shinobi. Monitori tukee 4Kp60-signaalia ja siitä löytyy HDMI- ja SDI-sisääntulot. Monitorissa on koskeutusnäyttö, ja se sopii erinomaisesti mm ohjaajille, focus pullereille, program- ja previkkanäytöksi, tai esimerkiksi tubettajille.
Monitorissa on Atomoksen uusi AtomOS10 käyttöjärjestelmä, ja hyvät toiminnallisuudet kuvanlaadun tarkkailuun. Shinobi on suunniteltu 24/7 käyttöön, ja se saa virtansa Sony L-sarjan akkupaikoista (hot swap paikat), verkkovirrasta tai DC to D-Tap virtakaapelin kautta (optio). Monitori on tehdaskalibroitu, ja se on uudelleenkalibroitavissa Atomoksen ilmaisella "Atomos Calibration softalla".
Key user benefits from the Shinobi 7:
- 2200nits HDR / Daylight viewable display
- HDMI 2.0 support for 4Kp60, 3G SDI support up to2Kp60
- Bi-directional HDMI <=> SDI signal cross conversion
- Dual NPF battery slots for continuous power
- 3D LUT support with Preview and Loop out
- AtomHDRprovides built in Log to HDR conversion for Display and loopout
- Touch screen Camera control via optional cable for compatible cameras of Iris, WB, Shutter speed and ND
- Exposure tools -histogram, waveform, false colour & Zebras
- Pull focus with confidence using Zoom 4:1, 2:1, 1:1
- Headphone monitoring of camera audio
Camera controls at your fingertips
Control your favorite cameras by using the intuitive touchscreen of the Shinobi 7, designed to give you fast access to the most crucial camera features. Focus on the beautiful image and make dynamic adjustments of iris, white balance, shutter angle and ND. With the optional Atomos USB-C to serial cable, support is available out the box for the Z Cam E2 series camera, providing direct control of all the menu configurations. The additional USB and RJ45 control ports on the Shinobi 7 also provide support for future developments, as more options are added for touch screen camera control.
HDR in the field
The Shinobi 7 screen displays a stunning 10+ stops of dynamic range in real time from Log/PQ/HLG signals. Combined with our unique HDR monitoring features, the Shinobi 7 simplifies the complexities of shooting Log and HDR, helping you to replicate post-production workflows at the moment when it matters most – while shooting. With Adaptive Cooling, you can also prioritize reduced fan noise or the peak brightness of the display. We look after the technology so you can focus on the storytelling.
Built-in 3D LUT box
In addition to Log to HDR conversions, you can also use your own custom 3D LUT to feed downstream to other devices or live feed. Load up to eight custom LUTs at any time via the SD Card Slot and instantly select between them, maintaining creative intent at all times. When used with the selfie mode, the large display acts as a perfect confidence monitor that allows you to ’bake-in’ a LUT to your camera input, to achieve your LOOK at capture for that perfect piece to camera.
The best of AtomOS 10
Shinobi 7 utilizes our AtomOS 10 platform, and is packed with an extensive suite of scopes and simple one-touch operations. Shinobi includes monitoring tools for focus, framing & exposure, including Focus Peaking, Focus Peaking, 4:1 / 2:1 / 1:1 Zoom, Zebra, False Color, Cine and Social Frame Guides, SMPTE Safe Areas, Waveform, RGB Parade, Vectorscopes, Anamorphic De-squeeze and 3D LUT support.
Atomos ‘Analysis’ mode
We understand how important it is to see what you’re shooting at all times. With the Shinobi’s Analysis feature you can simultaneously view what you are shooting, a waveform, histogram and vectorscope, ensuring complete control of your image. You can even switch between different waveform, histogram and vectorscope options on the fly with a single touch.
With dual battery slots you can easily hot-swap batteries during your shoot and never be caught without power. The Shinobi was designed from the ground up to optimize battery usage while monitoring, as the dual slots combine to allow you to run all day. The dedicated locking DC jack input allows you to connect to mains power on-set, and can be used with the optional DC to DTAP cable with V-lock batteries to power the Shinobi 7 in the field.
Pro I/O and Cross conversion
With support for up to 4Kp60 via the HDMI inputs, the Shinobi 7 cements itself into any video workflow by enabling cross conversion between 4K HDMI and 3G-SDI signals. Output low-latency video signals, with the ability to bring HDMI cameras into SDI workflows or vice versa without the need for additional convertors.
Factory & User calibration
Factory calibrated for Rec.709, Shinobi 7 also supports user-calibration via the free Atomos Calibration software for ongoing calibration. Using the optional USB-A or USB-C to Serial cable and X-Rite’s i1DisplayPro/Plus, the calibration software easily automates the calibration of the screen to ensure accurate and reliable monitoring results.
- Dimensions (W x H x D mm): 198 x 133 x 39
- Weight: 577g
- Mount points: 1 x Anti rotation 1/4" / 3/8 top and bottom
- Input voltage: 6.2V - 16.8V
- Operating power: 5.8V - 7.2V
- Compatible batteries: 2 x NPF L series
- Built in battery: No
- Battery Run time (Record): 5200mAh - up to 2hrs, 7800mAh - up to 3hrs
- Continuous power: Dual battery slots
- DC in connector: Locking DC jack
- Dtap: Via optional DTap to DC cable
- Touchscreen: SuperAtom IPS panel (capacitive touch)
- Size: 7"
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- PPI: 325
- Bit depth: 10-bit (8+2 FRC)
- Backlight Type: Edge lit
- Brightness (cdm2 / nits): 2200 +/- 10%
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 Image Display
- Color Gamut: Rec.709
- Calibration support: Atomos Calibrator with Xrite i1 Display Pro / Plus (Retail)
- HDMI: 1 x HDMI (2.0) 4Kp60
- SDI: 1 x 3G SDI - 2k p60
- HDMI: 1 x HDMI (2.0) 4Kp60
- SDI Play out: 1 x 3G SDI - 2Kp60
Video Signal Conversion
- HDMI to SDI: Yes
- SDI to HDMI: Yes
- HDMI: 2ch 24-bit, input dependent
- SDI: 8ch 24-bit, input dependent
- Headphone out: 3.5mm 2ch.
External Device Control
- Serial 2.5mm Jack: USB-C to Serial (ATOMCAB018)
- USB: Camera control for supported cameras in future firmware release
- RJ45: Camera control for supported cameras in future firmware release
What’s in the box
- Accessories included: Shinobi 7, International DC power adaptor and Quickstart guide
- Optional extras: Power Kit, HDMI cables, USB to serial cable, AtomX Mounting Arm (10" / 13"), Monitor Mount
- Standard: 1 year. Extended to 3 years on product registration