INOGENI 4K HDMI to USB 3.0 Converter
4K HDMI to USB 3.0 Converter requires no drivers. It is the most reliable and convenient PC input to capture uncompressed video with audio from your camera's HDMI output for recording, editing, videoconferencing and streaming applications. It is compatible with Windows, Mac OSX, Linux and Android operating systems.
It features a single HDMI input and USB 3.0 output, and supports SD and HDTV video formats, up to Ultra HD 4K (4096x2160), and most computer graphic formats. Compact in size and powered directly from a USB 3.0 port, the converter is a practical and easy-to-use USB 3.0 capture solution. It is compatible with Windows, Mac OSX, Linux and Android operating systems and is UVC-compliant, so it will work with all DirectShow compatible software.
• Supports 4K, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 576p video formats
• Supports 1920x1200, 1280x1024, 1280x960, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480 graphic formats
• Up to Ultra HD 4K (3840/4096x2160) at 30 fps and 1080p at 60 fps
• Supports multiple devices on the same PC
• Powered from USB 3.0 port
• Compatible with Windows, OSX, Linux and Android
• 4:2:0 output format
• HDMI audio support
• Digital Fluid technology - internal frame buffers maximize frame rate with any PC
• Hardware-based colour space and sampling conversion
• Automatic scaling and frame rate conversion (UHD upscaling not supported)
• Customizable video processing functions
• Image controls: brightness, contrast, saturation and hue settings