2ch lavalier microphone with one HC-22
Sanken COS-22 on maailman ensimmäinen two channel Omni-Directional lavalier mikrofoni.
The Sanken COS-22 is the world’s first 2ch lavalier microphone. In the tradition of the popular Sanken COS-11 lavalier series, the ultra miniature COS-22 measures only 31.6mm (1.25”) in length but boasts a full frequency response up to 20,000 Hz. The two-channel, dual-omnidirectional COS-22 is designed for a variety of applications, including high quality unobtrusive area miking, stereo recording of music and environmental ambience, redundant capsule live broadcast (e.g. news anchors), and boundary-style miking for film and television. In addition, the COS-22 can be used as a noise cancellation directional microphone pair by reversing the phase of one channel before summing the two outputs.
- Directivity: Omni directional
- Transducer: Self-polarised condenser
- Frequency range: 50Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity (nominal at 1kHz): 17,8mV/Pa (-35dB,0dB=1V/PA)
- Equivalent noise level (A-weighted): 28dB-A
- Max SPL(1% THD): 137dB SPL.
- Output impedance at 1KHz: 180 ohms
- Powering: +48v+4v phantom x 2ch
- Current consumption: Less than 2.2mA / ch
- Weight: 20g (including cable), 70g (48V I/F)
- Dimensions: 31,6mm x 4,0mm
- Surface finish: baked painting/gray
- Connector: XLR-5M