Mono shotgun microphone (with WM-23)
The CS-2 is a Mono Shotgun Microphone
120mm long acoustic tube in a standard 250 mm length / 19mm diameter body, with the proprietary Sanken rectangular capsule for supersharp directivity.
Greater directivity and extended reach over greater distances. A rich, natural sound makes the CS-2 ideal for a wide range of uses, such as for outdoor location sound, interviews, sports, drama, variety shows, and many more.
The “high boost switch automatically compensates for the attenuation of high frequencies when the mic is used with a windscreen/windjammer for outdoor use. As a result, the full, natural sound is maintained.
- Directivity: Super Cardioid / lobar
- Transducer: DC biased condenser
- Frequency range: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity (nominal at 1kHz): 63mV/Pa (-24dB,0dB=1V/Pa)
- Equivalent noise level (A-weighted): 15dB-A
- Max SPL (1% THD): 130dB SPL
- Switch: High boost switch (+3dB/8kHz)
- Output impedanceat 1KHz: 120 ohms
- Powering: +48±4V phantom
- Current consumption: less than 3.5mA
- Weight: 110g
- Dimensions: 250mm X 19mm (diameter)
- Surface finish: matte black
- Connector: XLR-3M