Rear rejection microphone (with WM-R2)
Sanken CSR-2 on Condenser Mono Shotgun Mikrofoni
The Sanken CSR-2 combines the long acoustic tube and proprietary rectangular capsule design of the CS-2 for super-sharp directivity with a unique switchable rejection of the mid and low frequency range on the side and rear. In the off position, the switch provides a wider image and a warmer room tone.
This microphone rewards you with the best of both worlds. Thanks to Sanken’s original square capsule design which optimizes space efficiency in a long acoustic tube, the CSR-2 is a unique microphone that focuses on the sound source, even at some distance.
This high degree of directionality and flexibility is accomplished by using line microphone technology for narrow-angle directivity in the frequency range and canceling background sensitivity with two capsules in the low-mid frequency range.
Super long reach, only 10″ in length
Suppresses background sensitivity using Sanken’s exclusive rear cancellation technology
Proprietary rectangular capsule design for compact, super-sharp directivity
Flat frequency response 70Hz to 20kHz
Easy to handle and operate using 48V phantom power
Standard XLR3 connector
- Model Name: CSR-2
- Transducer: Back electret condenser x 3
- Directivity: Mid-High: lobar Mid-Low: Rear rejection by second gradient two capsules
- Frequency response: 70Hz – 18kHz
- Sensitivity (at 1kHz): 71mV/Pa (-23dB,0dB=1V/Pa)
- Equivalent noise level (A weighted): Rear rejection ON: 16dB SPL Rear rejection OFF:15dB SPL
- Max SPL (1% THD): 123dB SPL
- Output impedance( 1kHz ): 150 ohms
- Powering: +48±4V phantom
- Current consumption: 4.5mA
- Weight: 6 oz (170 g)
- Dimensions: 9.8″ (250mm) length 0.87” (22mm) diam.
- Surface finish: Matte Black
- Connector: XLR-3-12C(M) equivalent 1: GND, 2: Hot, 3: Cold