12-24mm F4 DG HSM Art
Sigma 12-24mm F4 DG HSM Art
Sigma 12-24mm F4 DG HSM Art on monikäyttöinen laajakulma zoom-objektiivi täyden kennon kameroille. Objektiivi on saatavilla Canon EF, Nikon F ja Sigma SA mounteilla. Merkitse "lisätiedot" kenttään,
millä mountilla objektiivin haluat.
The Sigma 12-24mm F4 DG HSM Art is a premium full frame wide angle zoom designed to have minimal distortion in its wide angle imagery. Part of the Art line, the Sigma 12-24mm F4 DG HSM Art was created from decades of experience manufacturing wide-angle lenses.
FLD glass elements, with performance equal to fluorite, provide for exceptional image quality while an updated Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) uses 1.3X the torque for quick AF. A constant F4 aperture through the e
ntire zoom range allows for greater ability in low light compared to previous models and the use of the largest aspherical element in the industry controls distortion, ghosting and flaring.
An emphasis on edge to edge performance brings stunningly sharp and contrasty images to life. Ideal for many types of photography, the 12-24mm F4 Art is perfect for landscape photography, architecture
photography, interior photography and much more.
- High Grade Aspherical Glass to control distortion
- Constant F4 through entire zoom
- Updated AF system with 1.3X Torque
- Product Lines: Art
- Construction: 16 Elements in 11 Groups
- Lens Type: Wide Angle
- Sensor Size: Full Frame
- Angle of view: 122.0º - 84.1º
- Number of diaphragm blades: 9 (Rounded Diaphragm)
- Minimum aperture: F22
- Minimum focusing distance: 24 cm
- Maximum magnification ratio: 1:4.9
- Dimensions (diameter x length): ⌀ 102 mm x 131.5 mm
- Weight (g): 1150 g
- Filter diameter: n/a
- Edition number: A016