14-24mm F2.8 DG DN Art
Sigma 14-24mm F2.8 DG HSM Art
Sigma 14-24mm F2.8 DG HSM Art on Hyper Sonic moottorilla (HSM) varustettu ultra-laajakulma zoom-objektiivi APS-C-kennon kameroille. Objektiivi on saatavilla Canon EF, Nikon F ja Sigma SA mounteilla. Merkitse "lisätiedot" kenttään, millä mountilla objektiivin haluat.
Sigma 14-24mm F2.8 DG DN Art is a wide-angle zoom with remarkable resolution that is perfect for full-frame mirrorless cameras.
One FLD glass and five SLD glass elements are appropriately arranged to suppress chromatic aberration to the edge of the frame. Three aspherical lenses, including a large-diameter aspherical lens at the foremost surface, are used to effectively minimize coma flare, etc., thereby achieving mind-blowing resolution. The super multi-layer coating is combined with a newly developed NPC (Nano Porous Coating)*. The lens has been designed to be less susceptible to strong incident light such as backlight.
Incorporating a stepping motor enables the high speed, quiet AF drive. Shooting is comfortable even in target AF such as Face/Eye Detection AF and during video shooting. The AFL button which can be assigned
with various functions widens the range of operations available on the lens. Furthermore, the lens features a dust- and splash-proof structure, along with a water- and oil-repellent coating on the frontmost surface
of the lens, which further supports shooting in various environments.
- The lens comes with a rear filter holder equipped with a fall prevention lock for attaching sheet type rear filters for shooting starry skies
- Newly developed high-performance lens series for full-frame mirrorless cameras
- High-resolution image quality developed with exclusive low dispersion glass elements and NPC (Nano Porous Coating)
- Substantial functions enable user confidence, even in tough environments
- Rear filter holder as a standard accessory
- Product Lines: Art
- Construction: 18 Elements in 13 Groups
- Lens Type: Wide Angle
- Sensor Size: Full Frame
- Angle of view: 114.2º - 84.1º
- Number of diaphragm blades: 11 (Rounded Diaphragm)
- Minimum aperture: F22
- Minimum focusing distance: 28 cm
- Maximum magnification ratio: 1:7.3
- Weight (g): 795 g
- Filter diameter: n/a
- Edition number: A019
- Accessories: Case and Cover Lens Cap (LC850-01) supplied