14-24mm F2.8 DG HSM Art
Sigma 14-24mm F2.8 DG HSM Art
Sigma 14-24mm F2.8 DG HSM Art on Hyper Sonic moottorilla (HSM) varustettu ultra-laajakulma zoom-objektiivi Full Frame ja APS-C-kennon kameroille. Objektiivi on saatavilla Canon EF, Nikon F ja Sigma SA mounteilla. Merkitse "lisätiedot" kenttään, millä mountilla objektiivin haluat.
The Sigma 14-24mm F2.8 DG HSM Art is the ideal ultra-wide-angle zoom lens for the most demanding photographers. With a constant F2.8 aperture throughout the entire zoom range, it’s designed for 50-megapixel plus cameras for outstanding high-resolution image quality.
Sigma 14-24mm features updated Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) provides fast and accurate autofocus. 3 FLD and 3 SLD glass elements; 3 aspherical lens elements; and 1 large-diameter aspherical element minimize chromatic aberration resulting in extremely sharp images. Outdoor shooters will appreciate the dust- and splash-proof construction with special sealing at the mount connection, manual focus ring, zoom ring, and cover connection.
With the growing popularity in multi-camera VR videography, a new Front Conversion Service is available to convert to a round hood for these specialized applications. Like each and every Global Vision Lens, the Sigma 14-24mm 2.8 DG HSM Art is handcrafted at our single factory in Aizu, Japan and undergoes individual evaluation before leaving Sigma’s facility.
- Full Frame Lens with APS-C compatibility
- Bright F2.8 aperture throughout entire zoom range
- Dust- and splash-proof construction with weather sealing
- Virtually zero distortion at infinity focus
- Product Lines: Art
- Construction: 17 Elements in 11 Groups
- Lens Type: Wide Angle
- Sensor Size: Full Frame
- Angle of view: 114.2º - 84.1º
- Number of diaphragm blades: 9 (Rounded Diaphragm)
- Minimum aperture: F22
- Minimum focusing distance: 26-28 cm
- Maximum magnification ratio: 1:5.4
- Dimensions (diameter x length): ⌀ 96.4 mm x 135.1 mm
- Weight (g): 1150 g
- Filter diameter: n/a
- Edition number: A017