24-35mm F2 DG HSM Art
Sigma 24-35mm F2 DG HSM Art
Sigma 24-35mm F2 DG HSM Art on valovoimainen (F2) zoom-objektiivi täyden kennon kameroille. Se tarjoaa huippuluokan kuvanlaadun. Objektiivi on saatavilla Canon EF-, Nikon F- ja Sigma SA-mounteilla. Merkitse "lisätiedot" kenttään, millä mountilla objektiivin haluat.
The Sigma 24-35mm F2 DG HSM Art is the worlds first full frame F2 zoom lens. Covering a common prime lens lineup, the 24-35mm F2 DG HSM was designed for prime performance with the versatility of a zoom lens. Premium FLD glass, with performance equal to flourite, and seven SLD glass elements allow for outstanding image quality.
A large diameter aspherical lens, a complicated element to manufacture, allows for a stunning level of brightness. This complicated optical formula creates outstanding image quality throughout the focal range, and even at the widest of apertures. An updated AF algorithm makes for smooth, accurate and fast autofocusing while multi layer coating control flare and ghosting.
The Sigma 24-35mm F2 DG HSM Art is another notch on Sigma’s belt for pure photographic innovation.
- First F2 Full Frame Zoom Lens
- FLD and SLD Glass
- Outstanding image and build quality
- MTF A1-tested
- Front & rear lens caps, case and lens hood (LH876-03) are included
- Product Lines: Art
- Construction: 18 Elements in 13 Groups
- Lens Type: Standard
- Sensor Size: Full Frame
- Angle of view: 84.1º - 63.4º
- Number of diaphragm blades: 9 (Rounded Diaphragm)
- Minimum aperture: F16
- Minimum focusing distance: 28 cm
- Maximum magnification ratio: 1:4.4
- Filter diameter: 82mm
- Edition number: A015
- Accessories: Lens hood (LH876-03) supplied
- Dimensions (diameter x length): ⌀ 87.6 x 122.7 mm
- Weight: 940 gr